The Italian Chamber of Commerce of Canada (ICCC) is an international business association fostering Canada-Italy business exchanges and providing business-consulting services to companies looking to expand internationally. It is the hub for businesses and professionals interested in increased collaboration between Canada and Italy. Through its activities and membership, the ICCC provides opportunities to connect, collaborate and celebrate the best in Canada-Italy relationships ……. Italian style !
- CETA : Date set for the provisional application of the agreement
- Historic moment in Canada-Italy relations Read More
- Premio Venezia 2017 : Call for nomination Read More
- Delegation of Prosecco DOC producers lands in Québec! Read More
- Serata Degustazione – Dégustation de vins et spécialités à l’italienne, presented by the SAQSep26
- Oct05Premio Venezia Awards Ceremony Read More