The Italian Chamber of Commerce of Canada (ICCC) is an international business association fostering Canada-Italy business exchanges and providing business-consulting services to companies looking to expand internationally. It is the hub for businesses and professionals interested in increased collaboration between Canada and Italy. Through its activities and membership, the ICCC provides opportunities to connect, collaborate and celebrate the best in Canada-Italy relationships ……. Italian style !
- Québec trade mission to Aeromart Torino 2017 – be part of it!
- CETA : Cheese quotas now open for applications Read More
- CETA : Date set for the provisional application of the agreement Read More
- Historic moment in Canada-Italy relations Read More
- Serata Degustazione – Dégustation de vins et spécialités à l’italienne, presented by the SAQSep26
- Oct05Premio Venezia Awards Ceremony Read More