For years now, we work closely with Canadian stakeholders in the wine industry to fully understand import processes, regulations, and controls.
In Italy we work with world-renowned estates and smaller wineries, with regional wine consortia and with wine producers associations. Our knowledge of the territory and the relationships we have built over the years with wineries allow us to offer insight to Canadian wine agencies and restaurants.
We are also a wine agent. As such we offer Italian producers introducing a new wine to Quebec, especially smaller winemakers, the opportunity to endorse their wine locally, hold events to further promote it with restaurant owners, distributors and the media. Once these initial market access activities prove successful, we help Italian winemakers identify potential agents who will represent their products in Quebec and / or Canada.
For Quebec & Canadian Agencies
- Help source the right winery and the right wine for your product list
- Assist wine agents in Canada identify new products, select appropriate winery in Italy
- Identify, assess and select
- Organize commercial missions to Italy for agents and specialized media
For Italian Wineries
- Market assessment; trends & segmentation
- Product assessment, and potential for sales
- Exclusive mini salons for agents and specialized media
For Canadian Consumers
- Promotional activities & promotional campaigns to introduce new wine
- Targeted marketing campaigns including digital marketing
- Exclusive events attracting wine lovers and the business community
In addition to trade activities relating to wine we have undertaken a wine, travel and leisure initiative that is sure to please oenophiles and Italophiles. WINE AND TRAVEL ITALY is a virtual on-line wine community that lets you discover the region and the producer behind your favorite Italian wine. Through WINE AND TRAVEL ITALY you can plan a visit in some of Italy’s most beautiful vineyards and estates; you can visit with wine producers and their families; discover the secrets of the winemaking and share your passion with wine experts and oenophiles.