Souper Gourmand Italien chez soi (VIDEO)
- June 17
Transport yourself to Italy for a authentic culinary experience…from home!
This unique initiative, under the auspices of Wine and Travel Italy @ Home is intended for members, clients and partners of the ICCC, and invites them on a gastronomic trip to discover Italy from home.
Roberto Stabile, chef and owner of Primo & Secondo, will be on hand to prepare some of his authentic Italian dishes, live:
– Gnocco fritto e Culatello di Zibello DOP
– Gnudi di ricotta, Mortadella di Bologna IGP e spinaci con burro, pistacchio e salvia
– Gelato alla vaniglia e fragole con Aceto Balsamico Tradizionale di Modena IGP
You can have a look to his recipes and begin the preparation here.
- Day: 17 juin 2020
- Time: 18h-19h
- Confirmation requested: please complete the following form to receive the link to the web conference.
- ENTER OUR CONTEST! Get a chance to win a meal for 2 at Restaurant Primo & Secondo! To be eligible for the contest, share images of the dishes you prepared during or after the Souper Gourmand on Facebook, and don’t forget to tag the ICCC: @ ccic.iccc
Participants can purchase the follow ingredients for the preparation of the recipes:
Culatello di Zibello DOP – available at Boucherie Capitol
Mortadella di Bologna IGP – available at Boucherie Capitol
Aceto Balsamico Tradizionale di Modena IGP – available at Fruiterie Milano
Parmigiano Reggiano DOP – available at Fruiterie Milano and at Boucherie Capitol
Chef-owner of Restaurant Primo & Secondo, Roberto Stabile, prides himself with the simplicity of Italian cuisine. With experience spanning over a quarter of a century, Chef Roberto, who just came back from a trip to Emilia-Romagna to meet with local producers and taste their authentic recipes, began his career alongside his mother, challenging him to be true to his roots. Masterfully creating delectable dishes comprised of Quebec’s finest produce and Italy’s DOP/IGP certified imports, Chef Roberto continues to impress foodies with his art, serving up a taste of Italy!
Did you miss our first Souper gourmand italien chez soi?
No problem! Click here to watch chef Graziella Battista of Restaurant Graziella preparing her delicious Crostata di Riso, asparagus e guanciale.