Serata Degustazione – Presented by the SAQ
- September 24
During an unforgettable evening, savor more than 100 great Italian wines, which are celebrated around the world.
Discover the excellence of 100% Made in Italy wines, featuring rare and organic wines, and products with denomination of controlled origin (DOC, DOCG), such as:
- Gaja Sori San Lorenzo 2015, named for the patron saint of Alba’s cathedral, which has been awarded JS 97; Decanter 97; Wine Spectator 97 and Robert Parker 95;
- Dal Forno Romano Amarone della Valpolicella 2011, produced by one of Veneto’s wine gods, Romano Del Forno;
- the rarissimo Oddero Barolo Bussia Vigna Mondoca Riserva 2011, with only 3,500 bottles produced worldwide by Poderi e Cantine Oddero;
- Castello Banfi Poggio All’Oro Brunello di Montalcino Risereva 2012 DOCG, produced by renowned Castello Banfi;
- Castello di Fonterutoli Siepi 2016, with a JS 98 rating and produced by Castello di Fonterutoli Mazzei;
- Masi Campolongo di Torbe Valpolicella Amarone 2011, an elegant wine produced by Masi Agricola which has received GR 3 bicchieri (red, white or black) and AIS 5 grappoli ratings;
- Mascarello Monprivato Barolo 2011, a truly iconic wine produced by Az. Agr Giuseppe Mascarello e Figlio, which has received WA 95, JS 95, 2011 Vintage;
- Poderi Aldo Conterno Bussiador Chardonnay Langhe 2016, a refined white wine produced in limited quantities by Poderi Aldo Conterno
- Antinori Toscana Tignanello 2015, Tuscany’s emblematic vintage and symbol of the wine revolution that this region of Italy experienced during the 1970s
Treat your taste buds to a variety of high quality, typical Italian specialties paired with the evening’s wines.
A portion of the evening’s benefits will be donated to the Santa Cabrini Foundation.
** Ticket price includes 15 tasting coupons **
Photo gallery from 2018 edition : click here
Date : Tuesday, September 24th 2019
Time : 6pm – 9pm
Location : Pavillon du Grand Quai – 200 de la Commune West, Montreal, QC H2Y 4B2 (facing Pointe-à-Callière Museum)
Buy your tickets today!
Tel : 514-844-4249 ext. 229
Email : email@example.com