The Italian Chamber of Commerce in Canada is looking for a Content Creator / Community Manager for its Wine and Travel Italy platform.
Passionate about gastronomy, travel and Italophile at heart, the incumbent will be responsible for creating quality content for the Wine and Travel Italy website and managing social media and associated digital campaigns.
- Participating in the development and management of monthly content calendar;
- Developing, writing, updating and translating original content, articles and publications for the Wine and Travel Italy website;
- Development of strategies to promote followers engagement;
- Developing, creating content to animate social networks (posts, stories, creative content, etc.)
- Analyzing, preparing and presenting monthly reports and analysis on the performance data of the various platforms and campaigns;
- Launching promotional campaigns and targeted paid advertising on social media.
- Current university / technical degree or studies in a relevant field.
- Excellent understanding of web technologies, proficiency and passion for social media, social digital content and ability to track performance.
- Good knowledge of Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter, Youtube platforms
- Impeccable writing quality, in both English and French.
- Mastery of WordPress
- Graphic design skills and mastery of Canva
- Excellent command of English and French, both oral and written, basic Italian
- Autonomy and creativity
- Ability to simultaneously manage multiple projects with tight deadlines
- Ability to work in a small growing team with excellent interpersonal skills, empathy, tact and flexibility.
- Ability to handle stress and priority management
Condition of employment
- Job type: Part time / full time (to discuss)
- Field of employment: Marketing / Communications
- Years of experience : 0-3
- Place of employment: Montreal (remote working during the pandemic)
- Start date: as soon as possible
- Remuneration: according to experience
If you are interested, please send us you CV and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that we will only contact those who have been selected for an interview.