The ICCC proudly welcomed Stefano Domenicali, Chairman and CEO of Automobili Lamborghini, for a luncheon-conference on June 10th, 2019 at the Fairmont Le Reine Elizabeth in Montréal.
The event marked the first time that Mr. Domenicali addressed the Montréal business community as Chairman and CEO of Lamborghini and is the only event Mr. Domenicali has included in his 2019 calendar of engagements in Canada.
Mr. Domenicali delivered his speech to more than 250 leaders, stakeholders and representatives of the business community, on the importance of innovation and leadership in the automotive industry.
In fact, under Mr. Domenicali’s leadership, Lamborghini’s success can be attributed to a continued commitment to innovative technologies as well as the skill and business acumen required to more than double production capacity in just a few years.
Among the distinguished guests at the event, the Consul General of Italy in Montreal, Silvia Costantini; Joey Saputo, Founder and owner, Montreal Impact and Owner, Bologna FC 1909; Marco Crola, CEO Pirelli North America; Alessandro Farmeschi, CEO – Lamborghini Americas; Vincent Guzzo, President and CEO, Les Cinémas Guzzo.
The ICCC also took advantage of this prestigious visit to Montréal to present Québec’s exceptional innovation ecosystem and its leadership role, particularly with regards to the ground transportation sectors, during a special round table with Mr. Domenicali, which included:
- Éric Baril, Automotive and Surface Transportation Research Center at National Research Council of Canada
- Robert Baril, TM4
- Isabelle Bajeux-Besnainou, Desautels Faculty of Management, McGill University
- Silvia Costantini, Consule générale d’Italie à Montréal
- Marco Crola, Pirelli North America
- Anne-Marie Croteau, John Molson School of Business, Concordia University
- Jason Dale, Automotive Business School of Canada
- Alessandro Farmeschi, Lamborghini Americas
- Vincent Guzzo, Les Cinémas Guzzo
- Dr. Marius Paraschivoiu, Gina-Cody School of Engineering and Computer Science, Concordia University
- Roberto Prieto, Pirelli Canada
- Christopher Rudwal, BRP Center of Design & Innovation
- Joey Saputo, Impact Montreal And Bologna FC 1909
- Emmanuel Triassi, Chambre de commerce italienne au Canada
- Karim Zaghib, Hydro-Québec
The ICCC thanks the generous partners of the event :
- Cinémas Guzzo – official presenter of the event
- The Holand Group – official presenter of the private cocktail
- Conseil des relations internationales de Montréal (CORIM)
- Loue La Vie Exotics