On May 15th, the Italian Chamber of Commerce in Canada (ICCC) invited its members for the Annual General Meeting, at the head offices of the BDO, located in the very heart of downtown Montreal, where the ICCC proudly presented the new Board of Directors for the 2019-2020 period. This new Board of Directors, elected during the Annual General Meeting, reflects the diversity of the many sectors represented by our members.
The Assembly renewed the mandate of 8 administrators and elected 2 new members on the ICCC’s Board of Directors.
Therefore, Mmes. Marie Anna Bacchi, Rosetta Iacono, Patricia Occhiuto and Messrs. Emmanuel Triassi, Giovanni Barberio, Éric Dequenne, Tony Loffreda and Mark-Anthony Serri, saw their mandate renewed for 2 years. Mrs. Mina Farinacci and Mr. Angelo Noce were elected on the Board of the ICCC for a 2-year term.
Here is the Italian Chamber of Commerce in Canada’s 2019-2020 Board of Directors:
- Emmanuel Triassi, President of the ICCC
- Marie Anna Bacchi, Executive Vice-President – Senior Director, Villa Maria
- Gaspare Colletti, Vice-President Promotions – President, Les Aliments Cell
- Paul E. Legault, Legal Secretary – Associate, Miller Thomson
- Patricia Occhiuto, Treasurer – Co-President, Les Importations Mini Italia Inc.
- Mark Anthony Serri – Managing Director Mid Market M&A National Client Group, RBC Royal Bank
- Giovanni Barberio – Associate, Barberio & Associés
- Carmine D’Argenio – President, BMW-Mini Laval
- Albert De Luca – Associate, Deloitte
- Éric Dequenne – Vice-President for International Affairs, Investissement Québec
- Mina Farinacci – Office Managing Partner, BDO
- Liza Frulla – CEO, ITHQ
- Rosetta Iacono – Director, Growth and Development, Port of Montreal
- Tony Loffreda – Vice-Chairman, RBC Wealth Management
- Angelo Noce – Partner, Blakes
- Fernando Petreccia – President and CEO, Muraflex
- Vito Piazza – Group President, Senior Partner, Sid Lee
The Italian Chamber of Commerce in Canada would like to thank Mr. Mose Persico, News production and Movie reviewer/ Entertainment Features Producer at CTV Montreal,outgoing member of the Board of Directors, for his contribution and involvement to the ICCC’s mission.