The fifth edition of the Aerospace Innovation Forum held in April 2016 at the Palais des Congrès de Montréal was a great success. Aéro Montréal is proud to host the sixth edition of this international event on April 16 and 17, 2018.
Aerospace in the era of disruptive technologies
The sixth edition of the Aerospace Innovation Forum will explore how disruptive technologies will influence the aerospace industry in its business model and how these changes will affect aerospace innovation in the future. Moreover, the influence of aerospace innovation itself as a vector for disruptive technologies for other industries will also be discussed. The Forum will focus on six key technologies we expected to represent the greatest potential for transformation of our sector :
- Advanced Manufacturing: Next generation intelligent robotic systems, artificial intelligence, Internet of things and cloud computing for our plants;
- 3-D Printed Vehicles: 3D data models to address the certification, manufacturing scale and new material challenges;
- Eco-Technologies: Solutions and technologies for the challenges of emissions, energy consumption, noise, reuse and recycling of our products and services;
- Big Data for Mobility, Aviation and Space: Commercial use of data generated through operations by the development of sensors and machine solutions including artificial intelligence concepts;
- On-Demand Autonomous Mobility: Design, manufacturing and commercialisation of components and infrastructures of on-demand vehicles and autonomous systems based on a network of vertical take-off and landing vehicles (VTOL);
- Virtual Design and Testing: Synthetic environments, machine learning and artificial intelligence to improve design for manufacturing and certification, on-demand autonomous and eco-technology programs.
For complete information: https://www.aeromontreal.ca/innovation-forum-2018.html