Building on the successes of past events, the ICCC is excited to announce a sneak peek of its 2018 calendar including an array of Business Conferences, Signature Events and Members Exclusives!
Stay tuned, official announcements and event details will be confirmed via email and social media.
Elegantly curated hosting events that aim to put forward only the best in true Italian taste and authentic products. Come discover the beauty of Italy and Canada’s relationship through the Chamber’s most attended and celebrated events of the year.
- Souper Gourmand – Spring 2018
- Chamber Gala – Spring 2018
- Serata Degustazione – September 2018
- Premio Venezia – October 2018
Content-rich and industry targeted events to help you grow your business and make meaningful connections. A few of the speakers and topics for 2018, with more to be confirmed throughout the year:
- The Honourable François Philippe Champagne, Minister of International Trade
- Yves Beauchamp; Vice Principal of Administration and Finance, McGill University
- Business Succession: Influences and Dynamics
- Fashion: Growing in the Evolving Global Economy
- Innovation & Advanced Manufacturing
Exclusive events and benefits for our members.
- Club del Vino – Exclusive Wine Club
- ICCC Annual General Meeting (AGM)
- Mentoring Dinners – New in 2018
- Avanti Breakfast Series – New in 2018
- Members Cocktails