Happy Hour Prosecco DOC
- Giugno 15
Our Prosecco DOC producers welcomed the city’s wines lovers at the magnificent Portus360 restaurant.
During the evening, guests were entertained with a mixology contest, where young mixologists were able to showcase their creativity with Prosecco-based cocktails.
Congratulations to the participants :
- Sébastien Blouin-LeBrun – Balconville
- Thomas Dupuy
- KatherineBoushel – Atwater Cocktail Club
- Ricardo Gomez – Mezkal Resto-Bar
- Jean-Yves Roumieu – Biiru
- Maximiliano Vallée Valletta – Les Enfants Terribles
Thank you to the Jury :
- Fanny Gauthier – Mixologue
- Monsieur Bulles
- Helena Loureiro
- Prosecco DOC
The winner of the contest, Maximiliano Vallée Valletta, won a trip to Veneto, the heartland of Prosecco DOC.
A great evening for all!
The participating Prosecco DOC producers:
Antonio Facchin & Figli s.s. Società Agricola Ca’ di Rajo Wines Punto Vendita di Limena – Cantina Colli Euganei Cantina Pizzolato Fantinel La Jara La Tordera MASOT – fiabe di vino Piera Martellozzo 1899 VAL D’OCA Valdo Spumanti Villa Sandi Zonin Prosecco