The mild weather and the players were out in full force at the ICCC’s Golf Day at the prestigious Club Laval-sur-le-lac, on August 21, presented by TD Bank.
Under the honorary presidency of Isabelle Ménard, Senior Vice President, Mid-Market Quebec & Atlantic and Commercial National Accounts (CNA) Quebec, TD Canadian Business Banking, the golf tournament allowed ICCC members, partners and friends to come together, network and make business connections, in a relaxed and enchanting atmosphere, while supporting a charitable cause that is close to our hearts.
Thanks to the great response and participation of the players, the ICCC donated a portion of the day’s profits to the Santa Cabrini Foundation and their fundraising campaign for the new surgical pavilion at Santa Cabrini Hospital, which will provide superior care and services with state-of-the-art technology.
In the evening, guests enjoyed an Italian gourmet dinner, prepared by the young and talented Chef Luca Cianciulli, from the Moccione restaurant, who prepared a special menu with Chef Christian Uhoda and the Club brigade.
We sincerely thank our partners for their support and generosity
- Major Partner : TD Bank
- Cocktail Partner : Delmar Chemicals
- Brunch Partner : Groupe Mach
- La Piazza Partner : Kauffman
- Golf Carts Partner : Levy Pilotte
- Flag Partners : Ampack; BDO; Agence immobilière Ferri; Genatec; Groupe Petra; Mapei; Miller Thomson; PanoramItalia; Santco
- Hole Partners : Azzi Financial Group; Béton Provincial; Boston Traders; Ciot; Del Corona & Scardigli; Les Entreprises Verrecchia; Groupe Touchette; MSC; Proleasing
- Food Stations : Sandwicheria Bossa; Berchicci Improting Ltd.; Bruno & Nick; Chenail Import-Export; Dolce et Santella; Les Importations Papille and Lavazza; Nini & De Luca
- Door Prizes: Air Canada; Mecamoto and Vespa
- Gift Bags : BMW Laval; Caprice signé Scalzo; Produits Gemm; Importations Papille; TD; Valérie Simon
La Piazza and Activation
Italian Gastronomic Dinner
Crédit photos : Mélissa Vincelli – Photographe d’événements