The incumbent will have the mandate to develop the digital presence and work in support of several communication campaigns of the Italian Chamber of Commerce in Canada and its clients. The digital communications specialist will notably ensure the creation of quality content for the Wine and Travel Italy website, the management of associated social media, the development of SEM / SEO campaigns and the production of reports and analysis aimed at optimizing digital strategies.
More specifically, the person will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Developing, writing, updating and translating original content, and creating graphic material for the various platforms of the CCIC, and in particular for the Wine and Travel Italy website, aimed at promoting the Italian territory through its gastronomy and its wines.
- Managing social networks (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn) and interacting with communities.
- Helping to develop effective multi-channel content strategies to encourage social media growth and subscriber engagement.
- Participating in the development and management of the content distribution schedules and schedules.
- Launching promotional campaigns and targeted paid advertising on Facebook Power Editor, Twitter Ads, LinkedIn Ads, Google ads, etc.
- Analyzing, preparing and presenting reports and analysis on the performance data of the various platforms and campaigns; providing results and recommendations for improvement and future campaigns.
- Supporting the implementation of the SEO strategy
- Ensuring business intelligence and staying abreast of the latest trends in digital marketing.
- Supporting the department in various marketing and communications projects intended for clients, members and partners of the CCIC, in Quebec and in Italy (writing and layout of various communications content, sending communications, launches, support during events and webinars, etc.).
- University or technical degree in a relevant field.
- 2+ years of experience in a digital marketing role, with specific experience in developing content strategies, managing social media and Google Analytics.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate an excellent knowledge in the development, analysis and execution of social media and paid search strategies.
- Excellent understanding of web technologies, proficiency and passion for social media, social digital content and ability to track performance.
- In-depth knowledge of Google Analytics, Facebook Power Editor and Social Analytics tools
- Impeccable writing, in both English and French.
- Mastery of WordPress
- Experience and good knowledge in SEM / SEO
- Knowledge of PPC advertising
- Graphic design skills and mastery of Canva
- Understanding of HTML, CSS languages
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Be an Italophile at heart
- Excellent command of English and French, both oral and written, basic Italian
- Understanding of international business development an asset.
• Ability to simultaneously manage multiple projects with tight deadlines
• Autonomy and sense of initiative
• Rigor, organized and attention to detail
• Ability to handle stress and priority management
• Ability to work in a small growing team with excellent interpersonal skills, empathy, tact and flexibility.
If you are interested, please send us a CV and cover letter to: email@example.com
Please note that we will only contact those who have been selected for an interview.
The ICCC is a key player for companies and professionals who are interested in increased collaboration between Italy and Canada. Through its activities and membership, the ICCC offers opportunities to connect, develop and celebrate the best of Italian and Canadian relations. Founded over 50 years ago to promote trade between Italy and Canada, and in particular Quebec, its mandate remains the promotion of trade between the two countries and the promotion of Made in Italy.