From June 3rd – 10th, Montréal is hosting Wine Tasting Week, an international event organized by Federdoc, the National Federation of Voluntary Consortia for the Protection of the Denominations of Italian Wines.
11 selected restaurants invite you for dinner, aperitif or supper, during which a brochure on Italian wines with appellations of origin will be distributed to guests.
The brochure contains maps of all the areas of origin of Italian wines, their classification, hints on how to read a wine label correctly and many other tips to help recognize the peculiarities of Italian wines with appellations of origin and their characteristics.
- How to pair a wine to a particular dish?
- What is the process which guarantees the traceability and control of Italian wines with appellations of origin?
- How is the sensory analysis of a wine done?
For more information, visit one of the participating restaurants during Federdoc’s Wine Tasting Week to receive your free brochure.
These are the participating restaurants:
- Bis – 1229 Mountain, Montréal, QC H3G 1Z2 – Tél: 514-866-3234
- Fiorellino – 470 Rue de la Gauchetière O, Montréal, QC H2Z 1E3 – Tél: 514-878-3666
- Laloux – 250 Pins Ave E, Montréal, QC H2W 1P3 – Tél: 514-287-9127
- Le Richmond – 377 Ave Richmond, Montréal, QC H3J 1T9 – Tél: 514-508-8749
- Lucca – 12 Rue Dante, Montréal, QC H2S 1J6 – Tél: 514-278-6502
- MKT Restaurant – 2044 Metcalfe, Montréal, QC H3A 1X8 – Tél: 514-849-2044
- Restaurant Ferrari – 1407 Bishop St, Montréal, QC H3G 2E4 – Tél: 514-843-3086
- Ristorante Beatrice – 1504 Sherbrooke Ouest, Montréal, QC H3G 1L3 – Tél: 514-937-6009
- Ristorante Da Vinci – 1180 Bishop, Montréal, QC H3G 2E3 – Tél: 514-874-2001
- Piatti – 2, Chemin De La Grande-Côte, Rosemère, QC J7A 1G8 – Tél: 450-430-1380
- Salumi Vino – 358 Notre-Dame Est, Montréal, QC H2Y 1L7 – Tél: 514-759-0505
Stay informed of all the updates or share your experience of Wine Tasting Week by following the hashtag # wtwFederdoc on all major social networks!