Montréal, May 5th, 2017 – On May 4th, the Italian Chamber of Commerce in Canada (ICCC) invited its members for the Annual General Meeting, at a location which is emblematic of Italian design, flair, top of the line quality and innovative know-how. The magnificent showroom of Distinctive Appliances served as the backdrop when the ICCC proudly presented the new Board of Directors for the 2017-2018 period. This new Board of Directors, elected during the Annual General Meeting, reflects the diversity of the many sectors represented by our members.
The Assembly renewed the mandate of 8 administrators and elected 1 new member on the ICCC’s Board of Directors.
Therefore, Mesdames Marie Anna Bacchi, Patricio Occhiuto, Carmela Zampini and Messrs. Giovanni Barberio, Éric Dequenne, Tony Loffreda, Mark Anthony Serri and Emmanuel Triassi, saw their mandate renewed for 2 years. Mrs. Rosetta Iacono was elected on the Board of the ICCC for a 2-year term.
Here is the Italian Chamber of Commerce in Canada’s 2017-2018 Board of Directors:
- Emmanuel Triassi, Chairman and President of the Board – Vice-Chair, Astaldi Canada & Executive Chair, TEQ
- Marie Anna Bacchi, Executive Vice-President – Senior Director, Villa Maria
- Gaspare Colletti, Vice-President Promotions – President, Les Aliments Cell
- Paul Legault, Legal Secretary – Associate, Miller Thomson
- Patricia Occhiuto, Treasurer – Co-President, Les Importations Mini Italia Inc.
- Mark Anthony Serri – Managing Director Mid Market M&A National Client Group, RBC Royal Bank
- Giovanni Barberio – Associate, Barberio & Associés
- Albert De Luca – Associate, Deloitte
- Éric Dequenne – Vice-President for International Affairs, Investissement Québec
- Anthony Franceschini – Partner, Dentons
- Liza Frulla – CEO, ITHQ
- Rosetta Iacono – Director, Growth and Development, Port of Montreal
- Tony Loffreda – Vice-Chairman, RBC Wealth Management
- Orlando Napolitano – Commercial Account Manager, RBC Royal Bank
- Mose Persico – News Production & Features Reporter, CTV Montreal
- Éric Tétreault – President, MEQ
- Carmela Zampini – Vice-President, Sales, Bell Enterprise, Québec, Bell
The Italian Chamber of Commerce in Canada would like to thank Mrs. Anna Palestini, Corporate Administrator and outgoing member of the Board of Directors, for her contribution, involvement and dedication to the ICCC’s mission.